Sunday 19 April 2009

Recyle Your Furniture & Refunk Your Junk

Exciting team based furniture recycling initiative.

We are all relatively new to Blogging, but feel this is possibly the best way to keep yourselves and our team up to date on what is going on, some of us pass like ships in the night only seeing half finished tables, and pots of paint that have been moved since our last studio visit.

We have just refreshed and updated our websites:
http://www.recycleyourfurniture.co.uk; http://www.refunkyourjunk.co.uk

Our main online shop and studio / sales floor is due to be opening up in May 2009 (Fingers crossed.

What are we all about??
We are a furniture recycling project with a personal touch; hopefully with a feel of community spirit, training and involvement adding a bit of artistic creation to your home at very reasonable price. and we do all this this by receiving furniture donations from yourselves, we collect unwanted or even slightly damaged furniture and reintroduce it back to the public, please read our website for more details. www.recycleyourfurniture.co.uk

We really hope you will check back at our blog and our website regularly as we plan to have lots artistic re funked furniture at great prices.

later on in the week i will be adding a bit more about how we have got this far, who is involved and after that we will be keeping you all informed on the project as we go along.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Let me just quickly introduce myself. My name is Peter and I am helping within Recycle Your Furniture and Re-Funk Your Junk project. I am trying to do my best creating something new, from "un-wanted" piece of furniture. We all are putting our free time and a bit of hard work into this, but the best is the final results, when you can actually see something, which is really funky and unique. (I believe all the designers working on this project would agree with me.) Hey, and except for that, it is really good fun.
I would like to ask All Of You for your input. If you come across some interesting or desireble piece of furniture, get the photo and send it to me. That would be amazing, if I could collect your ideas and try to reflect them in my work. I will be posting pictures of my finished projects soon (I'm sure they will be also available on the website) and I really count on your opinion.
So, please feel free to tell me what you would like to see and email me on:
hijacker20@hotmail.com
Thank you and see you on the Grand Opening!
Peter

30 April 2009 at 20:24  

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from all of you out there interested in furniture recycling, our main aim is to promote awareness of of furniture recycling and proove that we dont always have to go out and buy new furniture sometimes all that is needed is to refunk your junk. Please comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home